Maligai Font – Romantic and Sweet Calligraphy
Maligai is a very elegant modern font with a mix of beginning & ending, ascender, and descender style. This beautiful script is for those who are needing of elegance and stylish for their designs. Looks very awesome for wedding, feminine branding, social media, card, logos, web, branding and so on.
- Maligai Script – includes a full set of Uppercase and Lowercase letters, Numerals, and Punctuation. Also, it contains ligatures, stylistic alternates, and a lot of Swashes lowercase beginning and ending characters.
- Maligai Script Swash 1 – This is a Maligai version of the script to access ascender (B, D, H, K, L) and descender (G, J, Y, Z) styles for lowercase letters,
- Maligai Script Swash 2,3 – Simply type the uppercase letter for ‘beginning swash’ and type in lowercase for ‘ending swash’ (if you are unable to access them with OpenType software).
Files Includes :
- Maligai Swashes 1,2,3.otf
- Maligai Swashes 1,2,3.ttf
Sinfonietta Features :
- Basic Latin A-Z and a-z
- Numbers and punctuation
- PUA Encode
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use this font for my logo with the Desktop License?
Yes, you can use it for the logotype. But you are not permitted to register or trademark without our permission. You need to buy Trademark Logo License.
Can I upload the fonts to canvas?
Yes, you can upload & use design tools (Canva, Corjl, Templett, Silhouette, Cricut)
How can I unzip product files?
Extract a single file or folder, and double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
Extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
MAC: Double-click the .zip file to unzip it, then search for the product folder or product file.
How do I install a font?
Windows: Double-click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac:
Double-click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
Alternatively, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) in either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
What software do I need to use for this font?
Note: When a font is installed on your computer, you can use it with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. You can learn more in our Help Center about OTF special features and installing your new font.
*Please read the FAQs page before making a purchase.
Do any more questions? Just ask at firstname.lastname@example.org or tab contact menu
We will answer your questions as soon as possible.