Felichiya Collection – Lovely and Organic Font
Felichiya Collection Font Four, this is beautiful font four with doodles which can be mixed like milk and cereal. We also make 376 vectors and 35 pre-designed logo templates, very easy to use.
Files Includes :
- Felichiya Collection Script One.otf
- Felichiya Collection Script One.ttf
- Felichiya Collection Script Two.otf
- Felichiya Collection Script two.ttf
- Felichiya Collection Sans.otf
- Felichiya Collection Sans.ttf
- Felichiya Collection Sans Bold.otf
- Felichiya Collection Sans Bold.ttf
- Felichiya Collection Serif.otf
- Felichiya Collection Serif.ttf
- Felichiya Collection Serif Bold.otf
- Felichiya Collection Serif Bold.ttf
- Felichiya Collection Doodles.otf
- Felichiya Collection Doodles.ttf
- 376 Vector (Ai, EPS and SVG for Illustrator/PSD/PNG files/and 4 TTF files)
- 35 Editable logos (Ai and EPS illustrator)
- Character Map for 4 Fonts Doodles (PDF)
Felichiya Collection Features :
- Basic Latin A-Z and a-z
- Numbers and punctuation
- PUA Encode
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use this font for my logo with the Desktop License?
Yes, you can use it for the logotype. But you are not permitted to register or trademark without our permission. You need to buy Trademark Logo License.
Can I upload the fonts to canvas?
How can I unzip product files?
Extract a single file or folder, and double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
Extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
MAC: Double-click the .zip file to unzip it, then search for the product folder or product file.
How do I install a font?
Windows: Double-click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install.”
On a Mac:
Double-click on the OTF or TTF file, then click “Install Font.”
Alternatively, you can manually install fonts to bypass Fontbook: Copy (CMD + C) the file(s) in either OTF or TTF format, then Paste (CMD + V) the files into this folder: HD > Library > Fonts
What software do I need to use for this font?
Note: When a font is installed on your computer, you can use it with any program that allows you to create text. Fonts will work in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe software, and almost any other program with a text editor. You can learn more in our Help Center about OTF special features and installing your new font.
*Please read the FAQs page before making a purchase.
Do any more questions? Just ask at [email protected] or tab contact menu
We will answer your questions as soon as possible.