Handwritten Groovy Font Bundle
Handwritten Groovy Font Bundle includes 8 fonts, this font is easy to use and very suitable for branding, crafting, and designing retro style.
The value of this Bundle is $158, but you get it at just $15!
- Bambi Retro with Outline
- Fabrica Creativa with Outline
- Flabbio Groovy with Outline
- Groovy Heart
- Groovy Daisy with Outline
- Nut and Chips with Outline
- Pure Love with Outline
- Stay Vibes
All fonts have:
- Multilingual support
All fonts are compatible with:
Inside the archive you will find:
- Handwritten Groovy Bundle – TTF and OTF
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I upload the fonts to canva?
Yes, you can upload & use for design tools (Canva, Corjl, Templett, Silhouette, Cricut)
HOW CAN I ACCESS THE ADDITIONAL GLYPHS IN THE COMMERCIAL VERSIONS?
We suggest that before you purchase a commercial version in order to use the additional glyphs, you should check if the program you use supports these features.
Actually, the easiest is to use Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
Just click on Text > Glyphs and you’ll get the complete character map of the font. Adobe Photoshop, in its latest version (CC 2015) offers such a feature: click on Type > Panels > Glyphs panel or Window > Glyphs.
For any other program, please verify if you can access the character map.
On a PC:
- You can access alternate glyphs and swashes for Windows a pre-installed program named Character Map. When using Character Map, check ‘advanced view’, select ‘Unicode Subrange’ and select ‘Private Use Characters’ Now select and copy the glyph of your choice and paste it into your editor or program. And don’t forget to select the right font otherwise you will only see rectangles.
On a Mac:
- To access alternate glyphs and swashes on a Mac you can use Font Book. When using Font Book be sure to switch to ‘repertoire view’, it’s the little icon at the top left with the grid/dots. Simply select and copy the glyph of your choice and paste it into your editor or program. And don’t forget to select the right font otherwise you will only see rectangles.